Sunday 2 September 2012

I think I'm dying...

I must have caught the man flu.

Last few days I've had a very sore throat, then last night as I held a girls night at my house, I went to bed thinking I was dying.
I have been drinking OJ lately as it keeping my throat relatively painfree, so last night I thought "Right. OJ + "vodka" it is :)" as obviously I have not told anyone.
My throat started feeling a bit worse as the night went on, eventually to the point where I thought I was going to vomit and couldn't breath properly.

Then my nose started up, and has blocked itself so bad I couldn't even blow out or suck in the tiniest piece of air, I felt like my nose has closed up.

I began to cry. I didn't know what to do, how to fix it, or how to get to sleep! And that's all I wanted, SLEEP. :(

So here I am, waking up and nodding off all night thinking any minute now I will wake up dead from suffocation. My lips have taken a beating from having to constantly have my mouth open.

Today was not much better, blocked nose all day and sore throat off and on, not to mention how sick I felt after stuffing myself at lunch today. Whether that was overfull stomach or morning sickness rearing I am not sure.

I hope I wake up tomorrow with a clear nose and the ability to breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment