Thursday 27 September 2012

Invisible

So I have been pretty slack lately, I'm not blogging like I used to and I am not making videos either.
To be honest, I just forget sometimes and other times I feel so crappy that I just cannot even think about picking up my computer.

I'm sorry, I wish i could post more often but I just don't know what to say. I'm still reading everyone's blogs and following your journeys, some happy and some not so much, but i'm still there supporting you!

Whats new with me? Well MS seems to finally be slowly drifting away, thank goodness! I won't miss her, but I have this feeling she may be back again sometime later.

Dr had prescribed me some Metoclopromide (or something like that..) but it didn't seem to be working too well, so went back and today he tried me on some B6 tablets. So we'll see how that goes, but I'm hoping with it going away that it'll all be ok for the next two weeks.

The next two weeks I am petrified of. Not for worry of loosing bub, but because I have to work 8am-5pm with only fleeting moments of time to myself. I will constantly be nibbling, and drinking, and i'm sure some workmates will find this strange. Even more nerve wracking is that if I do need to vomit, I have limited toilets and only one is non-public, but is still very close to reception and I swear people would hear me vomit. :/
Fingers crossed.

Next Friday also I will be running a sleepover out of town, we are going to the zoo. Wee! I am very nervous that some smells will be overpowering and that perhaps I can't do my morning routine I have come to rely on. :( Will def be taking myself lots of snacks and my tablets!

Booked my 13 week scan yesterday, exciting! :) At my last scan baby measured a week behind my LMP date which I've always wondered whether she will catch up, if not it means I found out at 3 weeks 1 day. Is this even possible? Guess we will find out.

I have my MW appointment the week beforehand, so I'm hoping she will have a doppler for us to hear babys heartbeat on, but I will still be happy knowing I have not bled!

Well thats about all happening with me, I am a very boring person ATM. Haha, I shall do my next weekly update tomorrow yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment