Monday 3 September 2012

Week 5/6 Update


So I missed this on Friday, I've been sick and busy. :(

How Far Along? 5w + 6 days

How big is baby? Started at about 2mm but is growing bigger every day! So about the size of an apple seed.


How I'm feeling? Still nervous, but bit more confident! Would be better if wasn't sick and constantly worrying about food/drink.

Weight? Unsure.

How I'm changing? Bloated all time, tummys firmer, and feeling more yucky. 

What I miss? Eating leftovers, Subway, KFC, relaxing on a girls night and not hiding things from them.

Symptoms? Sick after food, pee all the time, sick if I don't eat... 

Aversions? Not sure yet, but i'm enjoying being able to eat what I can atm.

Meds? Folic acid + Iodine + Iron still, bought Elevit in the groceries other day but it was the wrong one! :(

Appts? Blood tests all came back ok, went to midwifery centre and signed up with midwive. The one i had in past is going away April/May, when i'm due, so she is looking after me now until she knows when she's leaving then we'll transfer me to someone else in the centre. She will still be able to see me and help out though which is great. Have appt with her again next Thursday.
Also, next week is my first ultrasound. Eeek. Nervous that i'll start bleeding again like last time and so will know what the scan will show, but excited to see hows it going and if its the right size etc. I will be exactly 7 weeks (by LMP) on the day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment