Friday 14 September 2012

Weekly Update

How Far Along? Well by LMP its 7+3, but by scan i'm 6+4, and by midwife i'm 6+6. :/  So I'll do this weekly update for 6weeks.

How big is baby? The size of a pea. 


How I'm feeling? Much more excited and confident. But oh so nauseas! :( 

Weight? Unsure. I don't have scales and nobody weighs me yet.

How I'm changing? Tummy is growing. Boobs are growing.  

What I miss? Thinking about food and not feeling sick. Being able to eat anything! Waking up and not having to run to the bathroom or eat straight away.

Symptoms? Feeling sick all the time, worse if I don't eat. Tired. 

Aversions? Lots, but changes all the time.

Meds? Folic acid + Iodine + Iron, and Blackmores Morning Sickness tablets.

Appts? No more appts until Week 13, got form to book scan and bloods. So far away! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment