Thursday 15 November 2012

So Busy! + Weekly Update

Wow, I have been SO busy lately with work I just haven't had time to be on here! But things are getting back to normal now for about another 5 weeksish. Over Summer (winter to you in America) I won't have much time at all but I will attempt my best at getting on here. :)

So whats been happening? Well...I've still been feeling baby move. :) Finally my MS is all gone and eating food is no longer a hassle, I can eat whatever. Doesn't have to be exactly what I want at the time, but I still get strong cravings every now and then for some things.

My belly has popped! I'm so excited, I can't wait till its a bit more pronounced so I can look properly "pregnant" to those who don't know me.  Those who are on my FB and saw my latest pic reckon I am 'perky' and 'high set' which makes me happy, I really would love a girl... but I'm just happy I get a baby!

I have been looking around at cots, prams, carseats, bouncers... and I have found the pram and bouncer I want. I know the style of cot I want, just trying to find a good not too expensive one. As for carseats, I am damn picky! Haha.
If anybody has any good recommendations PLEASE let me know, or if there are any brands I should avoid also let me know. :)



How Far Along? Today makes me 16 weeks exactly.


How big is baby? Baby is now an avocado! Woo, getting big.

How I'm feeling? MUCH better :) Still get tired and sore, but a lot better than I was.

Weight? N/A, I might take this out as nobody will weigh me until the end.

How I'm changing? Very forgetful, belly popped, boobs still growing.. 

What I miss? Atm, nothing. :)

Symptoms?  Tired, hungry all the time

Aversions?  Mince, not a fan... 

Meds? None atm. 

Appts? Midwife is 6 Dec, and scan dates will be mid-Dec but no date set yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment