- Got pregnant accidentally. First time ever using no contraception, typical. Had abortion.
- Got the Jab, Depo Provera. Hated it, and refused to get it ever again.
- Went on the Pill. Don't remember what one.
- Started dating DP 08/08/08.
- Started getting small pain with sex.
- Pain got worse, but still stayed fairly active.
- Thought about starting family.
- Pain got so bad stopped having sex for fun.
- Started to 'not prevent' pregnancy, but weren't intensely TTC.
- Went to Dr about pain, got the run around and FINALLY saw private specialist.
- Got diagnosed with Endometriosis
- Had surgery to remove as much Endo as possible, left some on bowel.
- Started TTCing properly, still having small pain with sex.
- DP found out he had had a hernia for 2 years. (Took them that long to figure it out, really worry about some doctors. One told him it was because he had Chlamydia, which neither of us have ever had.)
- DP had hernia fixed.
- Got 1st BFP 05 Dec
- Had scan 16 Dec 11 and found out it was Twins. Saw two heartbeats.
- Dec 31st started getting bleeding.
- Had D&C 05 Jan as Twins had died at Xmas.
- Got 2nd BFP 12 Feb
- Scan 6 March showed empty sac
- Natural miscarriage at home 8 March
- Pain with sex is now bad again.
And up till now thats about all thats happened. We are still TTC but have not been successful again yet. I am planning to go back to Dr about the possible return of my Endo, and am basically preparing myself for a 3rd miscarriage sometime so I can finally get testing/specialist help. In New Zealand they don't do anything until you've had 3. Stupid.